Ways to pay for any of our “Made in Nova Scotia” offerings: E.transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org Cheque to NS Harp Association Cash to an Association member PayPal (Credit Card option)
- Here’s a Great GIFT SUGGESTION !!
Nova Scotia harpers with the pros ! Featuring both children and adult voices and beautiful instruments. Made in Nova Scotia just for you. This cd has gone around the world !
- For Giving Give the gift of an annual membership to the Nova Scotia Harp Association to someone who wants to see the harp fluorish in Nova Scotia. $20. individual or $30. family.
Print the gift membership form below
Become a Family Member
If you’d like to join forces with the NS Harp Non-Profit Association as a family or give a membership to a family you know, the fee is $30.
Become an Individual Member
If you’d like to join forces with the NS Harp Non-Profit Association yourself or give an individual membership to someone you know, the fee is $20.
Benefits of Membership in the NS Harp Association
Price reduction and preferred seating at events. Newsletter for early bird news. Input into the goings on of the harp community. Invitation to all general meetings. First dibs on merchandise.
For the Art Lover ART Cards 10@$25.
from the original painting “Salty Strings” by N.S. Artist and Harpist Cris Sonntag
Art Cards 10 for $25.
“Salty Strings” original painting by North Shore artist who also plays the harp, Cris Sonntag. The original painting was auctioned off in 2018 and the proceeds were donated to the NS Harp Association. Blank on the inside, it's ready for your personal message with a nice white envelope OR place it in a frame for a personal gift. Pick up or mail — shipping extra charge.
- For the Stylish Chef – Aprons by “Say it With Stitches”
1 lime and 1 white still available. Both styles have nice big pockets !! The lime is longer and the pocket goes across the front. $35.
Say it with Stitches Aprons
Harpers Cook !!
- For the Harp Ring Fan
A Story in photos of the development of the Harp in N.S. 1997-2018 Compiled by Cheryl Reid O'Hagan for the 21st year anniversary.
- For the Harp Fashionista ! a Blue Shortsleeved T-Shirt $27. s,m,l
Harp Festival Tees
Blue and Beautiful Short Sleeved Tees to wear with happiness to broadcast your passion !!! small, medium, large
- For the Future – Be an Angel and DONATE to our Nova Scotia Harp Association non-profit society #3311848 Etransfer, cheque or PayPal to email@example.com (Nova Scotia Harp Association) will be appreciated. A tax receipt will be issued.
Your support is appreciated by the nicest people !!!! Thank You.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 902-832-9014 5-24 John Gorham Lane, Bedford N.S. B4A4A9